Building a Professional Image and Business Etiquette Training For Total E&P Nigeria Limited.
• The training was excellent. I enjoyed every bit of it. It has really helped in my attitude to work. I liked every aspect of the training and wish the time of the training is extended.
• The programme is good and should be offered to all staff.
Building a Competitive Advantage for Your Organisation with Professional Service Personnel for Zenith Pensions Custodian Limited
• “Every aspect of the training session was worth it. I really appreciate the value added to my service delivery knowledge. There is no doubt this will go a long way in affecting my life and creating a positive impact on my service delivery."
• “If there is any word to qualify this training, then it will be to continue in your excellent delivery, but don’t forget that the reward for good work is more work”.
• “I enjoyed the training and wish to work on myself so as to deliver excellent service to my customers".
• “The training was really nice. How I wish it was lengthier so as to make it more engaging”
• “When next this kind of training is to be organised, all members of staff of Zenith Pensions must be included.
Building Professional Leaders for Excellence for Total E&P
• “The training should have been a lot longer so as to accommodate more practical examples”.
• “Please I would like a monitoring strategy to be set up, to audit the practice in the division after this session progressively for a year or two”.
Corporate, Business and Executive Mentoring Skills for Sahara Group
• “The training was very insightful. I really learnt a lot about understanding human behaviours and discovering myself”.
• “The training session was great”.
• “I think the duration of the programme should be longer and spread out. This will result in having time to practice the contents of the training.”
• “It was well structured and delivered”.
Strategic Relationship Management & Nurturing Customer Relationship Training for Chapel Hill Denham Group
• “This was an excellent training and very useful for my current job function. I will definitely be making a conscious effort to improve my processes at work.”
• “Excellent! I think the decision makers and other members of staff should attend the training so that we all have a total re-orientation.”
• “The training should be for both senior and junior management staff of Chapel Hill group, so as to understand what Customer Relationship Management and Effective Communication are all about and how they impact the Bottomline.”
• “The facilitators did a wonderful job, having a clear knowledge of the contents as well as good/real life experiences. I support that this training be made available to all employees of Chapel Hill.”
• “I suggest this training is organised for other senior members of the team too, especially the day two (communication) session.”
Gaining Competitive Edge with Business Etiquette & Personal Grooming Training Ecobank Nigeria Limited
\ Participants’ Comments
• “This training should permeate the entire personal banking division, i.e. Classic and Advantage segments. This has to be in the immediate, to ensure the necessary impact on the personal banking workforce”.
• “The training was interactive and interesting. We learned a lot and I recommend we have this training as regularly as possible”.
• “The training should be held periodically for staff in the bank.”
• “Perfect presentation. All personal banking Relationship Managers (RMs) and cluster heads should also benefit from the training.”
Excellent Customer Service Backed By Effective Communication Skills for Contact Centre Agents. Ecobank Nigeria Limited.
• “The facilitator took the contact centre training with so much experience. It was a wonderful training session. Thank you Ma”.
• “I think the training should have lasted for 3 days to get a wider view’’.
• “I learned a lot from today’s training. I’m so happy I took part. Thank you Ma’’.
• “All aspects of the training were properly conducted and well controlled. Kudos”.
• “The training will enhance my performance in handling customer cases at work. I think the training should be a regular routine”.
• “The training was awesome. Stern & Kay should keep up the excellent work. I enjoyed it and will improve on my customer service skills. Kudos”.
• “The training was properly coordinated and no one was left out during the session, we were all engaged with activities”.
Effective Team Building for Outstanding Performance for Nigeria Breweries Plc
• “Very useful programme, I recommend that all staff should at one time attend. The facilitators used real life experiences to bring home their points”.
• “To the best of my knowledge and as a participant, I will like to say that the programme served its purpose”.
• “The facilitation and slides were well done. Any other improvements to the programme will be a plus for Stern & Kay”.
• “Excellent case studies and energy levels. Good relevant videos and presentations”.
• “Excellent sessions in the two day programme, well delivered”.
Corporate, Business and Executive Mentoring Training for Nigeria Breweries Plc
• “The training program was well coordinated and the presentation was excellent and time bound, but there is always a need for continuous improvement”.
• “The presentation was well delivered and meets my expectations”.
Effective Team Building for Outstanding Performance for Fidelity Bank
• I recommend this training for the management team of our organisation (Middle to Executive Management).
• The training should run for a minimum of four days to enable participants digest it more.
• The training was great and interactive. The activities were also very thought provoking. It has expanded my knowledge of team building.
• The training could best be implemented and put into practice, if only senior management staff (especially policy makers) are also made to attend this training and pay rapt attention to Emotional Intelligence (EI).
• This is a balanced training. I recommend that all branch leaders, the group heads in key units should be part of this training in subsequent streams. This will bring the desired change for the bank.